I am writing because it helps me to see the things clear and deeper. Also, it will help me to keeps my stories alive and perceive myself and the world I live in better.
7.13.2018
A little reflection on the happiness of the ignorance 7/17/2018 b y tt At Virginia Home Today, finally, after twenty days of work, I finished something and I am happy! My friend, a Taiwan based Prof. Sonam Wangyal emailed me a portion of 289 words from Monlam Great Tibetan Diction in the end of April and asked me to translate them into Chinese. I started the project about twenty days ago, but found it is much more c hallenging than I was expected. The project requires me to master the Traditional Chinese characters and a different way to typing on keyboard. Unlike to translate a text, translating dictionary is somewhat boring. I was assigned to translate the words that starts with the Ja ( ཇ ), the seventh consonant of thirty Tibetan alphabets. The process of the translation is kind of simpler but much more limited in terms of develop a big picture or appreciate the inherent logical connection. The biggest challenge is to ensur...
Contentment is the key By Tt At Virginia home 4/3/22 (1) All the Sages from the East know one thing And they teach that one thing for thousands of years It took me over fifty years to hear that one thing I am glad that one thing works Because it leads me to see far Hear better And reflect deeper. (2) “Do not compromise with your Ahamkara!”[1] Insist the Hindu Gurus of India “Understand you as Anatman[2] and be compassionate!” Urged by the Dalai Lama of Tibet “Do what water does!” Advised Laozi and Confucius of the Far East. (3) Standing next to the blossoming Cherry tree in my backyard Seeing the great flag of America is proudly flying at my front door Whispering to the thrilling messages of the early Spring I heard my heart’s invocation I tasted the sweetness of the air I breath I am truly contented Truly happy Truly integrated. (4) Contentment is the key to being happy Things you possess possess you… (5) Blaming others Always looks outwardly Not critically examine w...
Sunrise at Riryn in Essex 3/26/2022 By Tt (1) Sunrises if you woke up Sunshine if you got up Sun brings a fresh world If you are gratefully being receptive (2) Sky granted all that he owns to the Sun The Sun delightedly emerges with her fullest capacity And enjoys each and every moment that is freely unfolding (3) I am, the luckiest one is being transformed And brought into a new existence I am speechless And I can’t help with my reverence I want to prostrate to the Sky The sacred openness for all I want to sing all the eulogies to her For she is the dispeller of all darkness (4) The melodies of morning songs of birds Put me in a great elation I cried with tears that float violently Around my heart The magnificent clouds The corner of heavenly clothes of the Sun Frizzed my sight I forgot all the words that I learn in this life! (5) Watching how the personality-free water Not only warmly invites the winds To touch her tender face But opens...
Comments
Post a Comment